Professor Anita Prażmowska
She is an acclaimed scholar of the history of Poland, who has written compellingly on Poland’s treatment by the Allies during World War Two.
To read the WW2History.com interview with Anita Prazmowska, click on the subject headings on the right.
- Poland and the declaration of war
- Churchill’s attitude to Poland
- Churchill’s pragmatism
- Was Poland 'betrayed'?
- Morality in War
- Churchill’s ambivalence
- Greatest turning point of WW2
- Best leader of WW2
- Most overrated leader of WW2
- Why study history and WW2