Professor Christopher Browning
He is one of the most distinguished scholars of the Holocaust currently working, famous both for his groundbreaking ‘Ordinary Men’ and his epic ‘Origins of the Final Solution.’
To read the WW2History.com interview with Christopher Browning click on the subject headings on the right.
Content featuring Professor Christopher Browning
Eastern Front22nd Jun 1941
Holocaust22nd Jun 1941
Eastern FrontAug 1941
BOOKS by Professor Christopher Browning
- The Origins of the Final Solution: The Evolution of Nazi Jewish Policy
- Ordinary Men: Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland
- The Path to Genocide
- Nazi Policy, Jewish Workers, German Killers
- Anti-Semitism in Germany
- Hitler’s ideology about the Jews
- Concentration Camps
- Hitler’s Reichstag speech
- Himmler's actions
- The Ghettos
- The Nazis’ priorities
- Inhumanity of the Holocaust
- Invasion of the Soviet Union
- Hitler and the 'Final Solution'
- Killing Experiments
- The importance of October '41
- December and the 'Final Solution'
- The Death Camps
- 'Ordinary men'
- Lessons from the Holocaust
- Most important turning point in WW2
- Why study history and WW2